Monday, March 30, 2009

Catching Up!

I know, I know...where've we been?? We've been quite busy here over the past month. There have been lots of new products that have come in, we've had several great classes, and we had the winner of our BIGGEST PRODUCT CHALLENGE announced! In case you haven't been in, the winner was Robin Gibson. Her "Magnificent Moth" layout really caught the judges' attention! She won $50 in store credit and $50 cash. I will post a picture of her layout on here in the next day or so...I don't have my camera with me today or I would do it now. :)

Do YOU want to win $100?? Then enter our current Product Challenge! You must use Graphic 45 papers, 7 gypsies products, Making Memories metal and rubons from either Daisy Ds or Basic Grey. I know we've got some great scrappers out there...show us your talent!! Remember, you must submit your layout in a page protector with a list of the items/tools used on the back. You have to use all 4 of the required products and have it in to us by 6 p.m. on April 18. Teachers and employees aren't eligible to enter.

More next time....

www.sandysscrapbookcorner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment